How to Install Kodi on Fire Stick, Stream Live TV, and Install The Latest Add-Ons (Exodus, Genesis, Soundplex, Hulu Plus Lots more!)
Kodi is free, open-source software designed specifically with home entertainment in mind – and it’s perfect if you’re a fan of movies, sports, films and TV shows. Although it was originally created for the Microsoft Xbox and called Xbox Media Center (XBMC), Kodi has continued to evolve – spawning a community of its own.
Unlike services like Chromecast or Plex, Kodi is managed by the non-profit XBMC Foundation, and it’s constantly being modified and upgraded by countless of coders around the world. Since its creation in 2003, Kodi has been shaped by more than 500 software developers and more than 200 translators. That means you can now customize by installing addons or builds, and they’re totally free, too. And it’s not just for laptops; Kodi can now work on everything from a smartphone to an Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Use a VPN while streaming to hide your activities, access more content, and thwart ISP throttling. Best deal – 👉 👈
This is a true discount link that saves almost $20 on the annual plan. This video shows the discount from the link –
If you need a 4k Firestick or anything else from Amazon, please click here –
Nvidia Shield Link –
Read more about VPN’s at –
Written Installation Instructions Are in the Description
1. Download the latest version of Kodi from
2. Go to Add-ons
3. Click the system icon on the upper left. It looks like a gear
4.Make sure you are still on Add-ons and click the slider next to Unknown sources.
5. Agree to the prompt warning you that you may be throwing your life away.
6. Go to the original Kodi start screen
7. Click the system button that looks like a gear in between the search magnifying glass and off button on the upper left
8. Click on File manager
9. Double click on Add source on the right side under Profile directory
10. Click on None
11. Type the URL –
12. Type diggz for the name or whatever you prefer
13. Click the back button twice
14. Click on Add-ons on the left side
15. Click the install icon on the far upper left. It looks like boxes jumping out of each other
16. Click on install from zip and install the zip file
17. Wait for the successfully installed message on the upper right
18. Click on Program Addons
19. Select Chef Leia Wizard for Kodi version 18+ or Chef Wizard for 17.6
20. Click install
You should be all set! Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions
Best VPN Deal – 👉 👈
Subscribe to the Channel – 🔴 🔴