How to Install Kodi on Fire Stick, Stream Live TV, and Install The Latest Add-Ons (Exodus, Genesis, Soundplex, Hulu Plus Lots more!)
Kodi is free, open-source software designed specifically with home entertainment in mind – and it’s perfect if you’re a fan of movies, sports, films and TV shows. Although it was originally created for the Microsoft Xbox and called Xbox Media Center (XBMC), Kodi has continued to evolve – spawning a community of its own.
Unlike services like Chromecast or Plex, Kodi is managed by the non-profit XBMC Foundation, and it’s constantly being modified and upgraded by countless of coders around the world. Since its creation in 2003, Kodi has been shaped by more than 500 software developers and more than 200 translators. That means you can now customize by installing addons or builds, and they’re totally free, too. And it’s not just for laptops; Kodi can now work on everything from a smartphone to an Amazon Fire TV Stick.
**NEW VIDEO** :
This video will show you how to get Kodi on iOS & show you how to install Exodus for free without a jailbreak! This method that lets you get Kodi on iOS works excellent, if you need additional help, please leave a comment below.
1. Navigate to TweakBoxApp.com and select “Download App”
2. Allow certificate (Settings, General, Profiles & Device Management)
3. Open Tweak Box and select Apps at the top of the screen, then select “TweakBox Apps”
4. Select “Crash Fix” (which will install TuTuApp)
5. Accept certificate for TuTuApp
6. Open TuTuApp and search “Kodi” & install latest version
7. Accept certificate for Kodi
8. Open Kodi and go to Settings, System Settings, Add-ons – and select “Unknown sources”
9. On main page, select “File Manager” (Folder icon), and then add source
10. Click on the box that says “None” and type:
11. Then below where it says “Enter a name”, just type “kodistuff” and select “OK”
12. Go back to the main screen – Go to Settings (gear icon), Add-ons, and select “Install from zip file” and select “kodistuff” then “Repo.zip”
13. Then go to “Install from repository” and select “Smash repository” then Video add-ons.
14. Select Exodus and enjoy using Kodi on iOS
The source used in the vide ( works perfect right now, but if down the road that gets blocked and you are unable to add the source, just Google search “Best Exodus Source For Kodi” and you will be able to use that instead, but will install using the same method.
If you have any additional questions on how to install Kodi on iOS just leave a comment down below!
Connect with me:
Song: I’m here Rewind Remix Release
Music provided by Rewind Remix