How to Install Kodi on Fire Stick, Stream Live TV, and Install The Latest Add-Ons (Exodus, Genesis, Soundplex, Hulu Plus Lots more!)
Kodi is free, open-source software designed specifically with home entertainment in mind – and it’s perfect if you’re a fan of movies, sports, films and TV shows. Although it was originally created for the Microsoft Xbox and called Xbox Media Center (XBMC), Kodi has continued to evolve – spawning a community of its own.
Unlike services like Chromecast or Plex, Kodi is managed by the non-profit XBMC Foundation, and it’s constantly being modified and upgraded by countless of coders around the world. Since its creation in 2003, Kodi has been shaped by more than 500 software developers and more than 200 translators. That means you can now customize by installing addons or builds, and they’re totally free, too. And it’s not just for laptops; Kodi can now work on everything from a smartphone to an Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Hi everyone, welcome to today’s video. In this video, we are going to look at How to install these 3 Popular KODI Add-ons from One Repo Exodus Fork 6, Neptunes Rising, Placenta. These add-ons work perfectly for Android, PC or any of the Kodi box
▶▶ Please SUBSCRIBE & Don’t Forget To Click The BELL 🔔
Subscribe here ▶▶
▶▶If you Like This Video, hit the 👍THUMBS UP button!!
▶▶ Also, Share + Comment for more videos.◀◀
▶▶ Let’s Socialize
Thanks for watching! ▶▶ Please SUBSCRIBE & Don’t Forget to Hit the BELL 🔔 to stay connected. Also, I will appreciate if you Like & Share.
Kodi is a registered trademark of XBMC, Debabs info’s YouTube Channel is not connected to or any other way affiliated with KODI or XBMC.
We only provide information and tutorial for educational purpose. We do not host or run any add-ons; we do not provide links for any streaming content.
Any add-ons you choose to install are at your own discretion, we provide information on the addon that is freely available on the internet, we offer no support of any of the add-ons as they do not belong to us, we are not responsible for any content you choose to have on your device.
▶▶▶▶▶ If you like this video, don’t forget to hit that LIKE button and SUBSCRIBE for more tutorials.◀◀◀◀◀
#bestkodiaddon, #kodiaddonovember, #kodi176, #kodionandroid, #smartphonekodi, #kodionphone.
▶ Steps ◀
1. First turn on the “Unknown Source” go to settings then click on system settings then add-ons
2. Now click on file manager and then add locate “add source.”
3. Now type the above URL in the box. Make sure you leave no space
4. Now give it a name and then click OK to continue
5. Now go back home and locate “Add-ons” click on it and click on the package installer on top
6. Here select “install from zip file and select the file.
7. Now wait for the add-on to install
8. Navigate to “Video add-ons and select that option
9. Now click on install and wait for the process to finish then you can open the add-on
10. Alright, add-on installed. You can now open the add-on and enjoy the contents…….